Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Arrival In Thailand

[NOTE: Some of you may know that Erica wasn't so well for a little while in India, but she has recovered well and this recent e-mail to the church office encourages us that she and Lorna are continuing their epic trip undaunted...]

Dear All,Its Erica here!

I'm out of hospital and just wanted to thank you all so much for your prayers! They are powerful and they are being answered daily! I am getting stronger each day! The seizures have all stopped and my skin is not nearly as itchy! SO thank you and love you all in abundance! We are now in Thailand and Laura (Drummond) was here waiting for us at the airport! It is so nice to have my (other) best bud here with us and she'll be getting her soul touched no doubt!!! We did have so many plans here in Thailand, working with SU but we are just taking each day as it comes as I'm still building my strength. Lastly we were so excited to see the Soul Touch link that is on the standonline web page.

Love you all n then some,

ERICA XXX

No comments: